Ethan Bonner blog #1

 



Hello everyone, my name is Ethan Bonner. I am a sophomore at LBCC right now. I graduated from Clackamas Highschool class of 2022. I played varsity football and Lacrosse.  I enjoy going to LBCC because its quality education for a cheaper price.  I plan on graduating from OSU, but by attending lbcc right now, I am able to receive the same credits for cheaper.  Some things I enjoy doing day to day are working out, playing video games, and hanging out with my friends.  I live in my fraternity house with 60 of my best friends.  I enjoy living in Corvallis a lot, what originally influenced me to choose OSU was the people.  I didnt want to live in a city (Eugene), and I felt like I really clicked with the people I met when I visited.  My favorite color is purple, I like cats more than dogs, and I believe there is a multiverse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 blog post. "With TikTok Under Fire, Brands that Rely on It Worry"

Week 3 Social Listening blog (walmart)